USED ITEM DISCOUNT: Get This Listing Used, for 20% Off. Use Code: USED20
Product Descriptionnew book
After getting dumped by his girlfriend and being forced to move back in with his father, journalist Justin Halpern was in need of some well-worn, homespun advice on how to get back on his feet. Instead, what he got from his dad was "Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it f----- you" and "You don't know sh--, and you're not sh--. Don't take that the wrong way, that was meant to cheer you up." Luckily, Justin was bright enough to start posting his father's obscene aphorisms on Twitter, and the site eventually racked up more than a million followers. In this rib-splitting and jaw-dropping memoir, Halpern compiles more of his father's profane, yet oddly insightful, wisdom, and details the many other lessons he absorbed during his unique upbringing.
1) Money Back Guarantee on All Purchases!|
2) USA GROUND SHIPPING is $4.50 for First item; PRIORITY SHIPPING starts at $6.95.
3) INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING starts at $14.95
4) We currently accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and PAYPAL (all prices are in USD). All orders are processed through Yahoo's secured servers.
5) We ship to North America, South America, Europe and Australia.
6) Refund Policy: Items may be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt, if they were wrongly shipped or damaged upon receipt, for a refund or exchange. Other returns may be subjected to a restocking fee. Customer pays return shipping.