USED ITEM DISCOUNT: Get This Listing Used, for 20% Off. Use Code: USED20
Product Descriptionnew book
In this stunning exposť, the author of CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HITMAN continues his account of how corporate America, sometimes with the sponsorship of the American government, intentionally sows chaos around the world, and then profits from the destabilization it has cultivated. A former insider in this hardball game of corruption and conspiracy, John Perkins identifies specific hotspots, in Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa, where aggressive actions have, over decades, created what he sees as an oppressive American empire, the cost of which has been great resentment and anti-Americanism, ultimately threatening democracy and our way of life. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Each purchase is protected by the rules of the credit card associations. In addition, Harvbooks guarantees every transaction against damage or defect with a money-back guarantee. Any order may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund if it is defective or the wrong title or item or there is damage to the product, not the packaging. Other returns may be made during the allotted time and are subjected to a re-stocking fee of fifteen percent of the sale price and the standard shipping.
1) Money Back Guarantee on All Purchases!|
2) USA GROUND SHIPPING is $4.50 for First item; PRIORITY SHIPPING starts at $6.95.
3) INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING starts at $14.95
4) We currently accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and PAYPAL (all prices are in USD). All orders are processed through Yahoo's secured servers.
5) We ship to North America, South America, Europe and Australia.
6) Refund Policy: Items may be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt, if they were wrongly shipped or damaged upon receipt, for a refund or exchange. Other returns may be subjected to a restocking fee. Customer pays return shipping.