USED ITEM DISCOUNT: Get This Listing Used, for 20% Off. Use Code: USED20
Product Descriptionnew book
The principal of a high school is shocked to learn that her 17-year-old daughter is pregnant in this stirring modern melodrama from perennial bestseller Barbara Delinsky. Susan Tate has grown accustomed to delving into the sordid lives of other people's children at her school, but she never suspected that her own beloved daughter Lily was sexually active, let alone pregnant. Things become considerably more complicated when it is revealed that Lily and her best friends were part of a pregnancy pact, a revelation which draws the ire of the entire town in Susan's direction. Having struggled as a single mother for 17 years, Susan knows the anguish awaiting Lily, as well as the possible joy, feelings she must balance along with her duties as a mother, principal, and social role model as she tries to help her daughter make the right decisions at a crucial time in both their lives.
1) Money Back Guarantee on All Purchases!|
2) USA GROUND SHIPPING is $4.50 for First item; PRIORITY SHIPPING starts at $6.95.
3) INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING starts at $14.95
4) We currently accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and PAYPAL (all prices are in USD). All orders are processed through Yahoo's secured servers.
5) We ship to North America, South America, Europe and Australia.
6) Refund Policy: Items may be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt, if they were wrongly shipped or damaged upon receipt, for a refund or exchange. Other returns may be subjected to a restocking fee. Customer pays return shipping.