USED ITEM DISCOUNT: Get This Listing Used, for 20% Off. Use Code: USED20
Product Descriptionnew book
A veteran of the special forces in Vietnam and of many years of notable writing on military subjects makes an eminently worthwhile contribution to the literature on the second war in Iraq. Itís the story of one company of the much-deployed U.S. Army 10th Mountain Division in the Triangle of Death south of Baghdad. Facing every weapon at the commands of the Iraqis, the company doggedly endured and often more than held its own, physically and mentally. Its most harrowing experience was an ambush that took out an Iraqi interpreter and seven soldiers, three of whom were reported missing, presumably seized by the enemy. Vivid in its portraits of the men of the modern army and particularly detailed in depicting the efforts made to preserve the sanity of much-tried soldiers facing the most dangerous kind of guerrilla resistance, this book will draw the patrons of any and all current affairs and military collections. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Each purchase is protected by the rules of the credit card associations. In addition, Harvbooks guarantees every transaction against damage or defect with a money-back guarantee. Any order may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund if it is defective or the wrong title or item or there is damage to the product, not the packaging. Other returns may be made during the allotted time and are subjected to a re-stocking fee of fifteen percent of the sale price and the standard shipping.
1) Money Back Guarantee on All Purchases!|
2) USA GROUND SHIPPING is $4.50 for First item; PRIORITY SHIPPING starts at $6.95.
3) INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING starts at $14.95
4) We currently accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and PAYPAL (all prices are in USD). All orders are processed through Yahoo's secured servers.
5) We ship to North America, South America, Europe and Australia.
6) Refund Policy: Items may be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt, if they were wrongly shipped or damaged upon receipt, for a refund or exchange. Other returns may be subjected to a restocking fee. Customer pays return shipping.