USED ITEM DISCOUNT: Get This Listing Used, for 20% Off. Use Code: USED20
Product DescriptionNew book
Jodi Picoult wraps another stirring melodramatic plot around a misunderstood modern affliction in this tale of Jacob Hunt, an 18-year-old murder suspect who has Asperger's Syndrome. Jacob's mother Emma and his little brother Theo have gradually become reluctant satellites of Jacob and his condition, forced to make unwanted adjustments to their own lives in order to better suit his needs. Jacob is obsessed with forensic science, and has the odd habit of appearing at crime scenes and bombarding the investigators with unwanted advice. At the sight of one particularly heinous crime, Jacob's criminal insights prove to be a bit too precise, and he is soon charged with murder. The situation is compounded when Jacob's lack of emotion, his social awkwardness, and his involuntary tics are read as the callous reactions of a psychopath. Emma's only hope of saving her son lies in the hands of a young attorney who must not only combat the prosecution's convincing evidence, but also his own client's tendencies to make himself appear guilty.
1) Money Back Guarantee on All Purchases!|
2) USA GROUND SHIPPING is $4.50 for First item; PRIORITY SHIPPING starts at $6.95.
3) INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING starts at $14.95
4) We currently accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and PAYPAL (all prices are in USD). All orders are processed through Yahoo's secured servers.
5) We ship to North America, South America, Europe and Australia.
6) Refund Policy: Items may be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt, if they were wrongly shipped or damaged upon receipt, for a refund or exchange. Other returns may be subjected to a restocking fee. Customer pays return shipping.