USED ITEM DISCOUNT: Get This Listing Used, for 20% Off. Use Code: USED20
Product DescriptionHardcover with dust jacket. Pages clean and complete.
Paying tribute to a century of female glamour, this illustrated book looks at such iconic beauties as Jean Harlow and Brigitte Bardot, and also recreates today's celebrities in the styles of the past. The book invokes the looks that defined the 20th century. Celebrity stylist Serge Normant crafts the clothes, settings, hair and make-up to transform some of today's most beautiful women. He re-creates Julia Roberts as Louise Brooks, and Cindy Crawford as a 1940s glamour goddess. Elizabeth Hurley frolics as a flower child and vamps as Mata Hari. Isabella Rossellini is a curvaceous 1950s pin-up and a punk from the 80s. Bridget Foley adds a cultural survey of each decade, from social and political issues to art movements and key style makers. About the Author Serge Normant is a leading international hair stylist. His work appears regularly in Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, W and In Style. Bridget Foley is the executive editor of W magazine and Womens Wear Daily. Michael Thompson is an internationally acclaimed fashion photographer. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Each purchase is protected by the rules of the credit card associations. In addition, Harvbooks guarantees every transaction against damage or defect with a money-back guarantee. Any order may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund if it is defective or the wrong title or item or there is damage to the product, not the packaging. Other returns may be made during the allotted time and are subjected to a re-stocking fee of fifteen percent of the sale price and the standard shipping.
1) Money Back Guarantee on All Purchases!|
2) USA GROUND SHIPPING is $4.50 for First item; PRIORITY SHIPPING starts at $6.95.
3) INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING starts at $14.95
4) We currently accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and PAYPAL (all prices are in USD). All orders are processed through Yahoo's secured servers.
5) We ship to North America, South America, Europe and Australia.
6) Refund Policy: Items may be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt, if they were wrongly shipped or damaged upon receipt, for a refund or exchange. Other returns may be subjected to a restocking fee. Customer pays return shipping.