USED ITEM DISCOUNT: Get This Listing Used, for 20% Off. Use Code: USED20
Product DescriptionAn essential resource for anyone interested in our nation's religious heritage and the Founders' intended role for the American judicial system. Original Intent combines hundreds of quotes from primary sources with the author's exposition on hot topics such as revisionism, judicial activism, and separation of church and state. A substantial appendix encompasses full texts of the founding documents, biographical sketches of numerous Founders, and extensive reference notes.
About the Author
David Barton is the founder of WallBuilders, an organization dedicated to presenting America's forgotten history and heroes, with an emphasis on our moral, religious, and constitutional heritage. David is author of numerous best-selling works and a national award-winning historian who brings a fresh perspective to history. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Each purchase is protected by the rules of the credit card associations. In addition, Harvbooks guarantees every transaction against damage or defect with a money-back guarantee. Any order may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund if it is defective or the wrong title or item or there is damage to the product, not the packaging. Other returns may be made during the allotted time and are subjected to a re-stocking fee of fifteen percent of the sale price and the standard shipping.
1) Money Back Guarantee on All Purchases!|
2) USA GROUND SHIPPING is $4.50 for First item; PRIORITY SHIPPING starts at $6.95.
3) INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING starts at $14.95
4) We currently accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and PAYPAL (all prices are in USD). All orders are processed through Yahoo's secured servers.
5) We ship to North America, South America, Europe and Australia.
6) Refund Policy: Items may be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt, if they were wrongly shipped or damaged upon receipt, for a refund or exchange. Other returns may be subjected to a restocking fee. Customer pays return shipping.